Today is my 20th Anniversary. Where has the time gone? Twenty years ago I married a handsome, soft spoken cowboy. We were so young. Today he remains my partner, best friend and knight in shining armor...or board shorts whatever the occasion calls for. Instead of a horse he more often these days rides a snowmobile or surf board. He's a man of God, a friend others want to have on their side, direct, sometimes black and white, patriotic and tolerant. He is a voracious learner, always researching, reading, absorbing new information. He loves me unconditionally. He's an amazing father. I could not imagine my life without him. I am blessed. Happy Anniversary.
Chewy Cookie Butter White Chocolate Cookies
-
Chewy cookie butter cookies have brown butter and Biscoff spread mixed into
the dough and are finished with chunks of…
The post Chewy Cookie Butter White...
20 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment