Crocktober: 31 Days of Slow Cooker Favorites
-
Crocktober is here, and for the next 31 days the slow cooker is doing the
cooking while the whole house fills up with the smell of pot roast,
simmering s...
Hello again
-
Oh, why, hello! I’m still here! I know, it’s been a while. We have had some
big changes in our family this year, so meal planning and blogging were
moved...
Easy Watermelon Feta and Cucumber Salad
-
[image: Easy Watermelon Feta and Cucumber Salad]
It’s so hot all I can eat these days is watermelon salad.
Well… watermelon and anything smoothie like, a...
The Best Oven Baked Chicken Breast
-
I’m still here! We’re back from a little spring break getaway to sunny AZ
and during our trip I accidentally discovered this delicious new recipe I’m
shari...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
Exploring London During the Christmas Season
-
Colin and I just returned from a trip to London, which is someplace I've
always thought would be such a special place to visit during the holidays.
I reall...
A couple of years ago we were lucky enough to spend several days with a few close friends at an amazing house north of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in a little town on the ocean called Punta de Burro. I was running through some photos and thought I would share these. About this time of year and 300 inches of snow later I really wish we were there again. Someday.
Welcome to my blog. Written from a high elevation viewpoint by a regular Joe - or in this case Jody - wife, mom, small business owner and aspiring blogger. This is a collection of thoughts about a few of my favorite things...food, family, friends and life.
No comments:
Post a Comment