Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fly me away

It is time to fly away. I always get a little antsy this time of year and feel the need to travel. This time I have a free ticket. This past May my good friends (who else would do this but good friends) and I competed, using the term loosely in the annual Bay to Breakers 12k in San Francisco. Part of the fun of the race is that you can dress up - or not - there were a few who run in the buff. That is for another post. We dressed up as the Real Housewives of Truckee and WON the Most Creative Costume Contest and a free ticket on Southwest Airlines. So with temperatures low and snow covering the ground I need a little sand and surf fix, or city fix, or foodie fix. Help. Where should we go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis