Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year - Welcome 2010

I have a feeling that I am not alone when I say - welcome 2010 - see you later 2009. Not just because it has been an incredibly challenging year but because there is something uplifting about a fresh start, a new year, a new decade, a clean slate so to speak.

I open a new calendar to transfer birthday, anniversary and event dates into. Although I keep it all in my iCal I like writing it down too.

I set new goals for myself - spiritual, physical, work related and personal. Resolutions of sorts to read more, run more, pray more, listen more, observe more and get involved more.

There are some things I would like to accomplish in 2010. Scratch that - I will accomplish.

Join me.

Happy 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis