Saturday, March 6, 2010

When in France...eat pastry

Ok when in France at Walt Disney World Epcot Center that is.  I traveled to Orlando this week on business but snuck away for an afternoon on my own at Epcot Center.  Love that place.  It also happens to be the kick off of the annual Flower and Garden Show and my camera is full of garden inspiration.  Among other things I love the World Showcase - a collection of exhibits or pavilions from countries around the world - including France.  Among the shops and gardens and restaurants is of course a french patisserie.  It was a tough choice but I settled on a Lemon Tart and Cafe Latte.  Delicious.  I grabbed a table outside, enjoyed my sweet treat and watched the world go by.  Pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis